Effective Date: May 12, 2023
2. Information We Collect
We collect and process the following types of information:
- Personal identification information: When you leave a comment or submit an enquiry form, we collect your name and email address.
- Non-personal identification information: We collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about your means of connection to our site.
3. Google Services
We use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our service.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To monitor the usage of our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
5. Your Rights Under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
7. Contact Us